FAQ: you ask and we...give you an answer!
The extra fee for full board has a daily cost of € 15 (€ 12 for children)
Yes of course. Our chef Tiziano always prepares new and tasty food to delight our guests
Yes, we are here to satisfy your needs.
Yes, any time!"]
It is possible to have breakfast until 10:30 am so that even the most sleepyhead person will be able to enjoy a delicious capuccino and much more!
You should arrive at Venice airport and then decide how to reach Fiera di Primiero (110 km). Or at least you could land at Verona airport. The distance from Verona to Fiera di Primiero is just 140 km.
It takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes to go from Venice to Fiera di Primiero by car. The cost of a taxi is about 150 euro, while renting a car is 50 euro per day. On the other hand, it takes about 2 hours to travel from Verona to Fiera di Primiero by car. The taxi fare costs about 180 euro.
You must take a bus at Venice airport in order to reach the nearest train station. Then you should travel by train from Venice -Padua -to Feltre. Once in Feltre take the bus which goes to Fiera di Primiero. Total estimated time of the trip is about 4 hours. If you land at Verona airport, take the train that goes from Verona - Padua - to Feltre. Then, take the bus to Fiera di Primiero. If you come from Venice we advice you to take the bus service from Brusutti: there are departures from the bus station, every day from Venice to San Martino di Castrozza. On weekends there is only one ride in the morning (Venice -> San Martino) and one in the afternoon (San Martino -> Venice).
The hotel provides customers with a shuttle bus for trips, if this service is included in the package offered you purchased. It is possible to ask for the availability of the shuttle bus upon request.
Certainly. The use of mountain bikes is free for our customers.
Each of our estheticians and massage therapists has a diploma acording to each type of massage and treatment you may ask for.
Yes, you can. The costs vary from 20 to 90 euro (depending on the type of treatment).
Yes they can, but not the sauna and Turkish bath and they must be accompanied by parents.
- From 10.00 am to 8.00 pm swimming pool and jacuzzi
- From 2.30 pm to 7.30 pm sauna and Turkish bath
- From 9.00 am to 12.00 pm and from 2.30 pm to 7.30-8.00 pm massages and treatments
Yes, there is. Our Hotel has a completely renovated game room which is open from 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm and from 8.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Certainly. We have entertainers whose goal is make children have fun.
Yes, we do. For children under the age of 3 years old an additional charge is required.
Yes, they can. They are not allowed to access the sauna and Turkish bath area and for the use of the swimming pool children must always be accompanied by parents.
Things to do and where to go
During the season there are often events, and different bars where to drink always something special.
The animation in hotel is not lacking. However, many customers prefer to go and rest after a long day of tours and excursions in our valley.
For sure Colbricon lakes that you can reach with snowshoes. Absolutely, these lakes are something not to be missed!
The Wellness Hotel Mirabello
This is a 4 stars Wellness Hotel.
- Here you will be able to enjoy and taste (for breakfast, lunch and dinner) all the pleasures that Slow Food offers
- Enjoy a SPA (whirlpool, sauna, Turkish bath, … and a 75 sq.m. swimming pool) in the Hotel (-1 floor) that you can easily reach directly from your room, just by taking the lift or using the stairs.
- Fiera di Primiero - the lovely little town in which our Hotel is located invites you to visit: a charming old town, boutiques, shops and traditional restaurants, pubs in which yo can taste the traditional grappa made in Trentino. All this just a few steps from your room (you won't need the driving licence to explore the town centre)
- Breathing the 100% pure air from Trentino makes everything so relaxing
Yes, but only a small one. It is useful, however, to notify this fact when you are booking your room.
We are affiliated to a fully stocked shop close to the hotel.